- 1 pork loin chopped in half inch cubes
- Season with 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ cup of white wine
- Salt and Pepper
Marinate for minimum 1 hour, for best results marinate overnight
- Chop yellow potatoes in one inch cube
- Season with salt and pepper
- Generous amount of oil
- 1 dash of paprika.
- Clean clams thoroughly
- Place potatoes in metal cookie sheet in preheated oven at 375 for 35 min until golden and crisp
- After potatoes are placed in the oven, saute pork in 2 tablespoons of olive oil in large frying pan for 15 mins (make sure pork is cooked through and has little to no pink interior)
- Once the pork is cooked through, add clean clams to frying pan at high heat, covered with a lid for 5 mins, until all clams are open.
- Garnish with 1 cup of chopped cilantro.
Serve with potatoes and lemon wedges.
For best results, pair meal with an abundance of Sangria and a light side salad and watch your friends ooo and ahh over this delicious meal.